Lamb rack with rosemary & mustard
Easy - 10 Min
- style Dish type: Lunch & Dinner
- poll Difficulty: Easy
- access_time Preparation time: 10 min
- timer Cooking time: 30 min
- place Region: France
Enjoy your succulent Roasted Lamb Rack with Rosemary and Mustard!
- Pastores lamb rack (8 chops), frenched
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Begin with defrosting the Pastores lamb.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a small bowl, mix together garlic, rosemary, olive oil, salt, and black pepper to create a paste.
- Rub the paste all over the lamb rack, making sure to cover the meat evenly.
- Place the lamb rack in a roasting pan and roast in the oven for 20-25 minutes for medium-rare doneness, or until the internal temperature reaches 125°F (52°C).
- Remove the lamb rack from the oven and let it rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing and serving.
- Optional: Serve the lamb rack with a side of roasted vegetables, such as potatoes, carrots, and Brussels sprouts, for a complete and delicious meal.