Organic Chicken Breast +/- 175GR (1piece)
Frozen Organic Chicken Breast +/- 175GR (1piece)
What’s the difference between Organic and Regular Chicken?
The main nutritional difference between organic and regular chicken breasts is the fat content of the skin.
Organic chicken breasts with skin can carry a “lower fat” health claim compared to regular chicken breasts and are therefore slightly lower in calories.
Thanks to its loyal customers, Fadi Prestige is fortunate to be able to expand its range of exceptional products.
To thank you, Fadi Prestige has searched for products that will satisfy the refined palate of any gourmet.
It is with pleasure and confidence that we offer you a wide range of organic poultry, the result of French know-how.
Discover our poulards, guinea fowls, pullets and chickens.To do justice to these beautiful animals,
Fadi Prestige has chosen a respectful and warm Vendée breeding, which makes their poultry real pasta hens.
With 4 m2 outdoor run, the hens benefit from the invigorating sea air that surrounds them.
The wooded runs are twice the size of the Label Rouge requirements.
To cultivate the curiosity of the chickens, Fadi Prestige farms are located on oily soils where they can scratch the earth to find their happiness!
- Single Pack
About Fadi Prestige
Fadi Prestige is an International leader in organic gourmet & fair trade for fine dining tables.
"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats animals". Gandhi
At Fadi Prestige, there are five main principles in order to select the best products:
1. Human Health Organic agriculture must produce food that is free of pesticide or pharmaceutical residues and not genetically modified. It must produce healthy, authentic food with preserved natural and nutritional virtues.
2. The Environment Organic farming is practised in an environment that is favourable to biodiversity, land use planning, maintaining nature reserves, limiting the pressure of man on the elements. It favours local solutions. It will limit the use of polluting technologies and materials.
3. Social and Societal Development Organic farming must remunerate its stakeholders through a fair redistribution of added value. It must not be subject to economic pressures other than those necessary for its operation. It will ensure its development and viability by favouring human-scale farms.
4. Animal Welfare Organic farming will provide optimal living conditions for animals during all stages of their lives and all stages of production. It will use strains or breeds adapted to its methods.
5. Authenticity of Flavour Organic farming allows us to rediscover authentic tastes and flavours. It also gives us the opportunity to respect the product.
Customers also viewed
Organic Chicken Legs +/- 500GR
Dark Chocolate Tablet Ibaria 67% 100GR
- Coming back soon