- Coming back soon
أرجل دجاج عضوي (+/-500غ)
Organic Chicken Legs +/- 500GR
Sorry, we're temporarily out of stock
It is thanks to its loyal customers that Fadi Prestige is fortunate to be able to expand its range of exceptional products. To thank you, they have sought out products that are equal to the delicate palates of each gourmet. It is with pleasure and confidence that we offer you their wide range of organic poultry, the fruit of French know-how. Discover our poulardes, guinea fowls, pullets and chickens.
In order to be worthy of this beautiful animal, Fadi Prestige has chosen a respectful and warm Vendée breeding that makes their poultry real pasta hens. With 4 m2 of outdoor runs, these poultry take full advantage of the invigorating sea air that surrounds them. The wooded runs are twice as large as the Label Rouge requirements. In order to cultivate their curious nature, Fadi Prestige farms are located on oily soils where they can scrape the earth to find their happiness!
- Breed & Species
About Fadi Prestige
Fadi Prestige is an International leader in organic gourmet & fair trade for fine dining tables.
"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats animals". Gandhi
At Fadi Prestige, there are five main principles in order to select the best products:
1. Human Health Organic agriculture must produce food that is free of pesticide or pharmaceutical residues and not genetically modified. It must produce healthy, authentic food with preserved natural and nutritional virtues.
2. The Environment Organic farming is practised in an environment that is favourable to biodiversity, land use planning, maintaining nature reserves, limiting the pressure of man on the elements. It favours local solutions. It will limit the use of polluting technologies and materials.
3. Social and Societal Development Organic farming must remunerate its stakeholders through a fair redistribution of added value. It must not be subject to economic pressures other than those necessary for its operation. It will ensure its development and viability by favouring human-scale farms.
4. Animal Welfare Organic farming will provide optimal living conditions for animals during all stages of their lives and all stages of production. It will use strains or breeds adapted to its methods.
5. Authenticity of Flavour Organic farming allows us to rediscover authentic tastes and flavours. It also gives us the opportunity to respect the product.